Sunday, December 11, 2005

and so it begins....


Welcome...So its officially a little less then two weeks until i head to Australia!
I would love for you to come here and check out what I am up to. I will update often and try to post pictures when i can.
And i would love to hear from you so i will know what you are up to too!!
Email me at
melissajgraham@gmail.com anytime you want!

I fly out of Toronto on Jan 9th and will spend the first month travelling and visiting with old friends..hanging out with Jill Ricks! Then I head to Anglican Youth Works - Port Hacking Site (
www.youthworks.net for more info) to work for 3 months. After that another chunk of time to travel, maybe check out New Zealand.
So that is the plan! I head back to Canada some time in June...

So I hope to see lots of people before I go and if I dont have a chance - I miss you all and hope that you all have an awesome winter!

thats it for now,
Melissa

No comments: