sooo my time of chillin in Sydney is almost over. On monday I will be starting work in Port Hacking at Youth Works... I am not sure really what I am going to be up to there, and what my job really is.. but I really hope that it will be a great experience.
So what have I been up to lately you must be asking yourself???
WELL...let my tell you life is always an adventure in Sydney, Jill and I have been house sitting at a house that has a pool and a huge TV...those being the only benefits...it turn out the house is a bit of a mess...that is putting it lightly!! but its been great having people over and making some mad barbies...
One night as we sat around the table a POSSUM came onto the porch..me being the obnoxious Canadian grabbed my camera and ran out to take some pictures.. Jill was not so impressed apparently possums are just like raccoons ...annoying that is... so here are some pics.....
Last night Jill her brother Tom and I headed into the city to see a hip hop show...an artist called Common, great night...top night as the aussies would say...first hip hop show and I was not dissapointed...here is a pic of us right before the show..all of us looking mighty hot..

Another exciting thing happening these days well.. today was Australia day.... so we headed into the city to check out the sites.. lots of people hanging out..tons of Aussie flags ..music and street acts...we had some coffee...or a flat white as they would say... and checked out what was going on...another good day here in aussieland...

hope you are all well...
lots of love
melissa

2 comments:
Hey it looks like you are having way too much fun without us...just wait till you get home! Great pics.
-Loving you from across the world.
Hey Meliss...
is that Tom Green in that photo with three of you, below the furry wonders? wild resemblance. don't let him near, well, *anything*!!
so hello. nice to hear you're doing well. btw, I'm not totally off-the-deep-end crazy, much though my last email to you might suggest the contrary.
BT
(www.benbowen.ca)
Post a Comment