so I havent dropped off the face of the planet...i have been so busy at work and the only time i can use the internet is after work in the camp office...SO...I will be doing a huge update this weekend with pictures and everything....
things at YouthWorks are good, its a little tough getting used to a whole new camp with new people and of course they do everything weird compaired to pioneer.
BUT the people here are great and I am starting to get to know them so that is good... this week coming up i am teaching a bunch of activities with a group of grade 9 and 10's so I am really looking forward to that. I am living with Susan Doyle in a cute little house with a 5 star view...and a massive ant problem..so says Susan. Its been great catching up with her and having her here to show me the ropes!
So I hope that you are all well and that winter isnt too harsh at the moment,
thanks for all the emails and posts its nice to hear from you all!
lots of love
melissa
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment