Saturday, February 11, 2006

vineyards and new views

Hi everyone.. well I have finally organized myself to post some new photos. So here we go.....


I went to an all day festival in a vineyard area called Barowl ... it was so beautiful..called Day on the Green. I went with Jill and some of her friends. Went to Wolly's..the most popular grocery store and packed a great picnic and headed out. The festival featured a bunch of really great Australian artists... it was a great day...Now thats what I like to see!!!!

This is Missy Higgians the headliner of the day...shes great...I bought her CD...so you will all be forced to listen to it when I come home!!

So here are some pics of my new home at Anglican Youth Works - Port Hacking...here is my little room...its pretty sweet as ......like the wall decor...haha..

Here is a shot of the living room in my little house...also the tiny kitchen..and the other door goes to Susans room...This is a shot of the river that my house looks on to...this is where we have all of our water activities...its so beautiful..huge sandbars..starfish..pelicans..dolphins...This is a familiar sign on the road that I walk down to get from my house to the site office in the mornings...looks normal..only slightly different!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Melisssssa...

Things are looking mighty great in Australia.

I LOVE wine.

What exactly are you doing at youthworks? Maybe I just missed it...
Great posts, keep on putting stuff up because I love reading about your adventures and then pretending that I too am in the land down under.

Keep it Real.

It SNOWED!!
Hamilton is wearing a white blanket of tobogganing powder!!

later.
Liane