Its been a little while since i have updated..so I thought I would let you all know what I am up to at the moment. Things at YouthWorks are going awesome!! I am absolutly loving to there, the people are amazing..so much fun. So that is going great! We work with all different schools from all over Sydney, some private schools with the snottiest kids i have ever met, and some schools from the country with hillarious kids. Basically I teach canoeing and stuff like that. I am now officially requalified as a lifeguard and I have my australian boat licence. Its been a really busy month, but totally great! This weekend I made my way to Jills and have spent the weekend chillin with Jill, Mark Wilkinson, and Ben. Good times. Here are some pics from the last weekish..hope things are going great in Canada. I think I have successfully convinced at least 3 people to come to Canada. so good!
Lots of love
Melisssa!
This is Ash one of my good mates from YouthWorks, hanging out by the opera house!
Hawaiian parrtay! at Jills! Tom, Mark, Ben, Jilly, Jills Dad, and I had a blast hanging out in Turramurra this weekend!

Chillin in Jills new pool!

No comments:
Post a Comment