Saturday, March 11, 2006

Harbor Bridge and a good View

HI!
So its been a little while since I have updated...things have been super busy..but super AWESOME! here in Australia! I have been loving work at YouthWorks, and have had loads of cool oppurtunities to do fun stuff with work. Like bushwalks, canoe adventures, and punt trips on the river. The schools we have had in recently have been great, tons of hillarious kids, and amazing teachers. I have been up to some pretty cool stuff recently.....so i will list off my weekends events for you ... I have friday off from work, so Ash and I headed into the city and met up with Jill, Ben, Mark and Tom, for Marks last night in Australia, It was a night of good views...we started under the harbor bridge, and wandered in Luna park, this amusement park that is right under the bridge...followed by a look out spot across the harbor which has an amazing view of the bridge and the opera house. Sat brought a delicious pancake brekkie with mangos and maple syrup followed by an adventure into the city. Ash and I then CLIMBED THE HARBOR BRIDGE!! As some of you may know I have a bit of a fear of heights...but it was so amazing!! I loved it.. the view was increadible it was defiantly a must do thing! I am so glad I did it! That evening Ash and I met up with Ben and Jill again for an evening in China town, some great food and night markets. The rest of the weekend was filled with good food, beach time at manly, a little shopping, and Airheads! So here are some pics from the last little while...enjoy!



I I know that this photo is not straight..but I cant be bothered to fix it...it will take to long..sooooo you can can just imagine it straight....These are the hot as suits we had to wear on the bridge.. I know we look increadible!! The point is so that we blend in with bridge..so as not to confuse pilots and drivers who would be distracted by our beauty..


This is me and ash...in shop shirts...like our name tags??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you saw common live?! haha the B.E.T side of claire is jel-ous!!!! looks like you are having a wonderful time, and those suits sure are pretty darned hot!!

-claire

ps - camp dvds came out, and there aren't any extras on them. sucky? yes ma'am. you can expect me to be borrowing your 'special' copy upon your return.
i miss you!!!!

pps ..i'd like a baby, in a cup