Saturday, February 18, 2006

celebrity

so i wanted to let you all know that i am now famous in australia. no not because i am just that awesome....i have made an apperance in the media...well one that i didnt know about untill last week...haha...heres the story....i was in the city one night with Jill and Tom and we went to a neo-soul hip hop show..... the artists name was common..hes really good..i was impressed...apparently there were members of the press at this event as well....and Tom and I somehow managed to find our way into a photo...which then found its way into a sydney wide weekly paper called drum media quote "sydney's largest circulating free music publication"...check it out at www.drummedia.com.au


left to right....Tom Ricks....some random guy who decided to enter my personal space...and me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gee I don't like the look of the "random guy"! Keep that spray can of Mace I hide in your suitcase handy!
-Advice from Your Mom